CZ16 - Day 3 (PD) Pt2

I had emailed Jíři from Písek to give a rough idea of our arrival time. Luckily it wasn't too far off and as we approached the old town, they were there to meet us.

Sadly for about the third or fourth time of visiting we were unable to get in as this year there was a folk festival in the square!

We parked and walked in. I needed a coffee and whilst we had a drink, Neill and his camera went for a walk.  I took a few pictures on my phone. Despite owning a few cameras, I didn't bring one on this trip. Space was at a premium.

From Telč with Jíři leading on his Ducati  848 Streetfighter and Tomas bring up the rear on his Suzuki SV650 we had a spirited 80kms ride to Lilka's.

After a few hairpins over the last few days I has remarked how the Rocket hadn't touched down. Forget that now.  Both sides have the hero blobs shaved down.

We arrived at almost 7.45pm after a detour at Třebic sent us into the country on roads I had never encountered before.

Lilka and Jarek had got beer ready for us plus a sit down dinner with sausages!  I do like my Czech sausage!

We were both tired and with the plan to get up and go to qualifying the next morning we slunk off to bed.

The photos are all Telč.

Comments